UT3 2.0 Patch and Titan Pack Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
Dang it, as awesome as it is to wake up to find out its released it sucks to find out as soon as your starting work so now I have to be tortured all day long knowing its out there and I cant have it :B Can't wait to get home!! :D

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Dang it, as awesome as it is to wake up to find out its released it sucks to find out as soon as your starting work so now I have to be tortured all day long knowing its out there and I cant have it :B Can't wait to get home!! :D

Same here. Got the titan pack downloading at home in case Steam only pushes the 2.0 patch.

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
When I installed the patch and pack, the new Ronin character looked like Lauren. I only had to replace my UTCustomChar with the default one, so it was no big deal. Did this happen to anyone else? Aside from that, this pack seems bug free! Great job Epic!

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Those sneaky bastards...

But hey, its out early enough that we can Fragbu it this weekend.

Thanks Epic.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
I downloaded the patch in about 4 minutes. The Titan Pack, however, took about 25 minutes. Both were from Fileplanet. Weird, huh?

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
On the subject of Darkmatch, is there a way to disable the floating names?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
As fr as Steam goes, Epic has to have Valve push those live. They have been several hours behind throughout the entire beta process (until the final was added to the beta accounts). This happens with EVERY game that patches through Steam, they have to wait for it to mirror to all the Steam servers and Valve to set it active before it will push. It APPEARS that that hasn't happened yet, and Epic wasn't exactly sure what time it would go live. If you have any better info, let me know.

The patch and the pack will push out in their entirety to Steam users. The game will update with the full 1.2gb.

Silence

Mar 3, 2009
RAGE!

Can't enter my CD-Key in-game anymore!

It just switches back to the first box for the first 4 symbols :mad:

SPIDEYUT2K7

I see a blue screen
Feb 22, 2008
City of the Polution
Thx BU & EPIC

thank you EPIC I love this content, exelente work :D_ _ _ _

Agree amigo! wazzzzzzup! welcome to the boards of BU :wavey:

OH MY GAD! OH MY GAD! OH MY GAD! :y5::y5::y5::y5::y5:

Wow i was trying to get my eyes open yesterday at 1:00 am in the morning (hour of my country) until the links appear in front of my eyes but argh i couldnt! haha damn work! anyway the wait is OVER! time to download wohooo! \o/

Well im downloading first the TITAN pack and then in my work the patch, the only problem is that in my house i have a crappy internet speed conection of about 1 megabyte (100kbps/sec) so calculating the time estimaded for this gonna be around 2 hours and 40 minutes of waiting :eek: hehehe lucky in my job i have a better conection ! :morety:

and then...when all is ready and set...LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN AGAIN !!!!
:minigun::shock::boom::biorifle::Pulse:

MuLuNGuS

Apr 14, 2005
damn nice content, Epic.

but why still this extrem distance-foggy :rolleyes:

beside that we have a new bloom bloom bloom foggy foggy foggy master, called Suspense Necris.

please don't mention to disable DepthOfField, without it, it looks like ****.