Petty people...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Man, I`ve seen it all now...:rolleyes:
Some people are sooo petty!!
Yesterday I`m mowing the lawn and a local cop stops over to tell me someone had filed a complant against me, I`m like, well, I know the grass is tall, but I`m mowing it now....no that`s not it he says, well, my mowers not that loud that someone would complain about the noise, no no, that`s not it he says....so I`m like what`s the problem?? he says someone complained that I was blowing the grass clippings into the street and that was the complaint. I said is there any city ordinance covering grass clippings in the street??? No- he says, so I`m like what are you doing here??? Well, it might be a traffic hazard...so I pointed at the road and said does it look like a traffic hazard to you??? no he says, again I asked what are you doing here then?? Well, I was in the area serving another complain and then this call came in so I figured I`d stop and let you know. So, I was like, Yeah, I saw you cruzzin around .......did you file the complaint???(cop turns red) aww...no, I didn`t file the complaint! ...but if it is a big road hazard, the city may have to send out the street sweaper to clean it up. So, I`m like, does it look bad enough to have to send it out??...No. Off he goes.
So, I figure whoever files the complain must be fairly close to me, and being one who hates to work too hard....I bust out the converted small pop camper converted with the walk behide snowblower on the tongue into a yard vaccuum and get it all ready....
So, I hook it up to the John Deere tractor mower deck and pull it around the street a few times making more noise and blowing dust everywhere picking up the grass clippings. :p I figure whoever complained about the grass clipping can now have something to really complain about!!

Flatliner

For you apes
Oct 15, 2001
Aus
Visit site
Should have had those blades you invented on the ride on mower and then run over him. Optionally you could have screamed out "Pancake" as you ran over him.

Yeah, tell you what, if I am going down a road and I see grass, then I know I am in for trouble. Grass is a major traffic hazard, very dangerous, especially if there are horses on the road I hear.