1000 years of change in Europe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hellkeeper

Soulless Automaton
Feb 16, 2014
France
hellkeeper.net
The 1913 map is so clean and simple, a handful of huge countries. Come one guys, I know everyone wants to have an independant country, but be nice to cartographers and just let yourself be absorbe by huge totalitarian empires, it's so much simpler.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Wait a minute.....didn't the years appear on the bottom center area before and bigger? Now they are in upper left corner. Hmmmm.......could it be difference between Win8 and WinXP?

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Wait a minute.....didn't the years appear on the bottom center area before and bigger? Now they are in upper left corner. Hmmmm.......could it be difference between Win8 and WinXP?

You're right, they must of changed the video since I first saw and posted it. I also noticed in the lower-left corner, some information about what significantly happened during these dates & boundary changes. In the comments there were some inaccuracies mentioned during the time between 1944 - 1955 with WWII ending but some boundaries were not correct....I am now only seeing up through 1875 or so when the credits roll up. hmmm.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
It doesnt seem entirely accurate. Like the siege of vienna suddenly happening 50 years earlier nor how the ottoman empire controlled large parts of ukraine.