download??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

Bone

what is up with the 2.1 d/l i can't get a decent d/l speed?
.5k? come on guys.........i wanna play 2.1!

W

Warren

It's probably being swamped with ppl trying to download this at once. Try another mirror or try using a program like GetRight that allows you to resume your download if you want to finish it later or get disconnected somehow.

W

Warren

ah hehe-

sorry, it doesn't let you choose from mirrors any longer- it's just a straight download..

K

kamikazi

you guys should give us some options!! hehe. great mod, but some mirrors would be nice!

[ i am catch ]

B

Bone

INF rules the free world!!!
just wish this d/l would stop rulin' mine!

K

kamikazi

yes! it does rule the free world. not quite as easy to do kamikazis in the mod as in normal unreal or ctf, though! but it is a great change, and i am sure with an anti-tank missile i can do some kamikazi dammage!!

[ i am catch ]

C

Catalyst

As I said earlier, the mirrors were not working. I will try and get them up by tomorrow.

K

kamikazi

oh, i was just screwing around with ya, man! don't get mad. i happened upon this site, so i was messing with bone. thanks for the effort!