UTzone.de JailBreak Rock!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
This may be on quite short notice, but tonight starting at 20:00 CET (19:00 UTC, 1pm EST) UTzone.de is hosting a Jailbreak evening on their Jailbreak 2004 server. So patch up to Jailbreak 2004c if you haven't done that already, make sure you have our map packs installed and join us. (There will be a TeamSpeak 3 server, but expect lots of German talk.)

Donzi said:
images-i1924bmlt8b.png

Wir laden herzlichst zum
UTzone.de JailBreak Rock!
Abend ein.

Wann: Heute, 20 Uhr
Wo: 95.156.230.70:11000 und ts.utzone.de
Was: UT2004 JailBreak

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85ZRDawAt0[/M]​

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Ok, this was very short notice and only 4WD found the way to the server, but this will be repeated at some point. Quite a lot of laughter on TS, since many didn't know JB yet. :)

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
"free ze germanz" was on the menu today. (they were camping in base, not knowing what to do) lol ;)

was good fun for while it lasted, had to leave early :( redo that pls <3

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
4WD: Well, most of them never played Jailbreak before. They are mostly iCTF, iTDM or TAM players. Oh, and what's that "spam map pack" you mentioned on the server?

Danny: I predict no more than 500ms ping. ;)

I sure hope an earlier announcement will mobilize more players next time. The maps felt relatively empty with just 8 or 9 players in total. ;)

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
I saw the original announcement too, and then completely forgot about it (got totally sucked into my 'Tetrobot and Co' map :p)... Don't stop telling if another one is organised! :)

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
The next Jailbreak night will be in February. I'll post the date as soon as I know, but it'll likely be Tuesday or Thursday again and the same starting time.

The server is available all the time and I gave admin rights, so nothing stops us (as in: the Jailbreak community) from scheduling our own event whenever we want.

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
It is official now:
The UTzone.de Jailbreak Rock II evening will be held on February 20, starting at 20:00 CET (that's 19:00 UTC or 1pm EST) on the UTzone.de Jailbreak server. There will be TeamSpeak again, but like last time it will be mostly populated by Germans.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
At that time, I think I can take off for an extended lunch break and join! I may not be able to get down to that 500 ping, Wormbo, as evidenced by my 300 ping to a Dallas UT3 server this week (which is a mere 620 kilometers from my house).