UT Anthology

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

herme

Jan 25, 2008
Hello! I`m don´t speak english very well but i try it.

I have Ut Anthology and I change my graphic card for other,because I see UTanth. bad and I now have NVIDIA Gforce 8600 GT, all to see very well UT.

I play game but Ugold is very slowly sometimes and fast othertimes, and Utournament and Uawakening is too fast graphics, Ut2004 it ok complete.
I try download ans install pachs but don´t identiphy the CD of Anthology.

I reinstalated much times but... and I download new drivers for the graphic card.

I need real help, please.

Thanks for the web and the asistance.

uf! i´m "sudando la gota gorda" said in spanish when you are working a lot of or so much or this... you undertand?

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
There used to be a thread on these topics but it seems to have been lost in the recent forum crash.

You haven't given us enough information on your system but try the following (typed from memory so apologies if some of the details are incorrect):Edit: If you have a AMD processor then you might also need to install this(Dual core optimiser): http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_9706,00.html

Last edited:

herme

Jan 25, 2008
OK, I try it :S I take it easy and THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! Really I´m grateful with you!
I post again if I failed in my mission ;)

THANKS!