I have a map for FHI. Now where can I put it up for show?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Map Name : FHI-Encircled
Map Author : Daniel "Mr Marik" Wells
Email Address : lordtiger7@hotmail.com (comments welcome)
Game Type : Fraghouse Invasion
Players : 6-10 (last time I checked)
New Material : none
Known bugs : none that I know of

Good things in FHI-Encircled: :D
- Players start in the camp and monster spawn from all around it.
- All the Fraghouse Invasion weapons, even the Singularity Cannon, are available in the map. Also included are an Ion Painter and a Redeemer.
- Minigun Turrets are posted at the top of stairs along the fence, and at the camp exit points.
- A huge Ion Cannon is posted on top of the central building, with access to it.
- There is an underground path, which is out of the monsters' path. Use this to get around without getting shot at.

Bad Things in FHI-Encircled: :mad:
- In later waves, there are heaps of monsters spawning (not that big a problem if your computer is high-powered).
- Bots won't use the Minigun Turrets or the Ion Cannon (I know very little about making them use turrets/cannons).
- Bots don't seem to know how to use the stairs.

Future Things to add to FHI-Encircled: :eek:
- Link Gun Turrets to replace/be added amongst the Minigun Turrets. This is once I figure out how to have them target the monsters only, and how to keep my team from trying to destroy them.
- The "Dropship" boss I have mentioned so many times now. If I ever get help with it, I'll add this boss to the map. (hint hint, parser and other FHI developers of bosses).
- Possibility of a few vehicles.

I will upload a few screenshots very soon. And the map itself once I make a readme. Stay tuned!!

Last edited:

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
UPDATE: I am in the process of uploading the link to the map. Soon you can all have a go of FHI-Encircled. It is all ready to go: just extract and play!!

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Okay, thanks.

The files are finally uploading (stupid uploading on dial-up). Just the screenshots to go then I'll release the map in another topic!