News on Frag BU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should FragBU news be on the front page?

• Yes, and disclose full login details

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Yes, and direct interested parties to a thread in this forum for details

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No. Do not post news on FragBU

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Careful there... your heading in that dangerous direction where someone starts up a BuF clan and starts playing against other forums... ;)

That would just confuse the entire what is |BuF question... ;)

I guess my question is... are we getting enough people out on FragBU nights?

Do you need to advertise more?

As far as putting it on the frontpage what do you think would happen if it was tried one week. Have a news post that mentions FragBU and see how many people show up. Have a different password than usual so it would be kind of like a one time invite for those are almost BuF but just haven't read the forums much.

TyeFang

Ambassador
CrazyCougar said:
Careful there... your heading in that dangerous direction where someone starts up a BuF clan and starts playing against other forums... ;)

That would just confuse the entire what is |BuF question... ;)

me say no such thing. you need reread post. ;)

I meant, invite clans members to play...friends of ours...clans of good peeps. Invite them to play as individuals...and join us in the fun friendly matches of fragBU.

:)

- Tye

Last edited:

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Judging by lastnights fragbu I would think that it's getting more popular as I tried to join at one point and it had already reached 12 players...

Now there was enough people coming and going throughout the night that I'm guessing everyone got a chance to play...however if you advertise too much it will deny people from playing.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I was talking to outz, and he was like "they still do that?". He didn't know, I'm not sure if morety knows either. I can't even start to imagine who else doesn't know. I think we should do it THIS WEEK.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I voted no. FragBU is our thing. Open it to the public and then it's just another server.