Nazi Sharon Borrows Stalin's Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
It would also KIND OF help if that terrorist Arafat would do something about the suicide attacks.
In case you haven't been paying attention/was locked up in a closet for the past year or so: Arafat has lost his status, nobody really listens to him anymore and this is mainly due to the fact that the Israelis screwed him over everytime he took a step forward. After rabin the situation changed completely, the Israelis now want peace the way Hitler wanted his Lebensraum.
And now you have hundreds of splinter groups all doing their own thing without a central figure available for an alternate solution.

Excelsiore

Binary Liberation Front
Mar 23, 2001
Sweden
www.geocities.com
wint-o-green, are you suggesting that Yitzhak Rabin was killed by Palestinians???

http://www.israel-mfa.gov.il/mfa/go.asp?MFAH00ga0

"On November 4, 1995, on leaving a mass rally for peace held under the slogan "Yes to Peace, No to Violence," Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by a Jewish right-wing extremist. Age 73 at his death, he was laid to rest before a shocked and grieving nation, in a state funeral on Mt. Herzl in Jerusalem, attended by leaders from around the world."

And here is a documentary on how Israel has treated the holocaust survivors that everyone should see.

"LAST JOURNEY INTO SILENCE" a documentary by Shosh Shlam

From a review:
"The tragedy of the elderly Holocaust survivors portrayed in this heartbreaking feature comes from realizing the cruelty which was initially visited upon them in the concentration camps would continue years later in the benign indifference and annoyance of their families (and the Israeli government) who could not or would not help them to find an inner peace, thus sentencing them to life imprisonment in asylums, out of sight and (eventually) out of mind."

continued:
"...were abruptly locked away in mental hospitals, gone and virtually forgotten from memory and the daily scheme of things. (One woman sheepishly acknowledges how the Orthodox Jewish faith shuns mental illness, which may explain the virtual abandonment of the Holocaust survivors whose minds began to fray.)"

Quote from Time Jan. 14, 2002:
"They (the holocaust survivors) were up against a Zionist ideology that saw Holocaust victims as weaklings who had gone "like sheep to the slaughter - unlike the strong "new Jew" Israel's founders hoped to create."

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
untill now i disagreed with bhudists.... but now i think the worlds biggest up****ers just revived!
stalin, mussolini, hitler.... i can name 3 people wich look very similar to the 3 i named before.....

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Fur is right ? How the f**** do you want Arafat to stop something he can't control ! Things seem like people in Israel who want war use him to have a responsible of all the attacks on them, where he would be the only valid interlocutor right now ....

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
Oh, Arafat can control them alright, he just doesn't want to - most of the time. The one time Hamas went against him, there immediately were like a dozen dead and over a hundred wounded, and things went back to normal.

The big picture is: We will do whatever it takes to preserve the existance of Jewish people, as Jewish people. In 1933-1945, we were taught a lesson; a harsh lesson - one that cost us six millions of lives - a third of all the Jews in the world - and I pray we will never forget it. With antisemitism existing, we cannot entrust our security to other nations - we have to take it into our own hands, and to do this, we have to have a state of our own. This, is the purpose of State of Israel. The first goal of Israel is to protect ourselves, and the last goal of Israel is to protect ourselves, and we will do whatever it takes to achieve that goal. With that in mind, we simply cannot accept borders where it will take a 20-30 minute long armored thrust to sever the country in two halves. For the same reason, we cannot admit over 3 million hostile immigrants into our borders. Period. Case closed.

Rostam

May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
i hate it when people talk like that
its like acting like a child, 'he is doing it too!'.
and i hate rascists, that means ALL rascists. And i think something is about to happen - if it didnt start already -, the same thing that happend to the jews is gona happen to muslims....

and about arafat having power.... i dont know, i dont think he has power. but should he have power, he lost it. I mean everything he has is bombed to hell

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
What always intrigued me is how the Jews always profiled themseleves as a race while they are just a religious group.

Personally I hate nearly all organised religions and that includes Judaeism.

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
Fur, it's far more complicated than that. In the beginning of our history, we were a nation much like any other. However, in 70AD, we were exiled from our land by the Roman Empire, and spread all over the world. All nations subjected to this, even those much larger than Jews, quickly lost their national identity - but owing it to our unique culture, we survived, through almost two thousand years of exile, and did not disappear. Of course it's impossible to maintain the exact same general appearance for a group of Jews that settled down in Morocco and a group of Jews that settled down in Poland - but for 2000 years, they have kept identifying themselves as the same nation and preserved their language and culture... being Jewish does not mean following Judaism, a lot of Jews are secular, yet we remain Jewish; both in our own eyes, and in the eyes of anti-semits of the world.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
As a Celt, I demand that Ireland, Scotland and Wales be handed over to our people, lands which we lost thousands of years ago.

Non-celtic inhabitants of these countries are to be evicted, their homes destroyed, and settlements built upon them. Any resistance will be ruthlessly erradicated.

We will ignore any UN censure placed upon us for such acts, thanks to the fact that we have celtic friends in high places.

Thank you, and Goodnight (espeicially to those who commited the crime of occupying these lands while the Celtic peoples were scattered and powerless.)

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
MetalMickey, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't Celtic tribes tried to do that very thing in early middle ages, and failed?

Quoting James Clavell's novel Shogun (from memory):
" - There are no mitigating circumstances in a rebellion against your lawful liege lord.
- Not if you win."

Excelsiore

Binary Liberation Front
Mar 23, 2001
Sweden
www.geocities.com
"In 1933-1945, we were taught a lesson; a harsh lesson..."

That was quickly forgotten. Especially since the state of Israel has treated many holocaust surviviors like dirt.

Ben Gurion negotiated a big settlement with Germany (1953) where something like $700 Million US was paid to Israel in order to compensate the holocaust surviviors. About the only people who have seen that money are Israeli politicians and lawyers.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
The Israeli's are the terrorists here. They have conquored a nation they have no right to and regularly murder Palestinians. And this, I just read to today at the Fourth International's web site, is very disturbing:

Two reserve soldiers from an engineering unit that served from near the city of Nablus in the West Bank described the widespread procedure by which IDF soldiers removed suspicious objects from roads. Instead of waiting for demolition experts to arrive, the soldiers would go to the nearest vehicle driven by Palestinians and tell the driver or one of the passengers to pick up and remove the object, while the soldiers and settlers watched the removal from a safe distance.

Reserve Lt. Itai Swirski told a Ha’aretz reporter that this practice is the norm. “Fortunately the first time I encountered this phenomenon, I prevented it. It was truly a suspicious object, with wires sticking out of it and all that, and I simply did not let the soldiers send a Palestinian to check it out.” But in other cases, Swirski admitted he was part of the procedure: the demolition expert is late, time is pressing, there is a disturbing possibility that the soldiers might be fired on from one of the surrounding hills, and there is also the fear that settlers will complain to the command level that their routine is being upset. The result, he said, is that even people of conscience give in and take measures that by any definition constitute a crime.

People who think the blame rests on the Palestinians are people who are suggestible and believe everythign they here on the news, which is infamously known for its bias in support of Israel. FAIR has recorded how the media has made it seem like the Palestinians make unprovoked attacks, when in reality between reports on the violence in the area (always against Israelis, if it is reported) there are dozens of murders and bombings of Palestinians.

http://www.fair.org/extra/0111/npr-mideast.html
http://www.fair.org/activism/npr-israel-quiet.html
http://www.fair.org/press-releases/nyt-hanoud.html
http://www.fair.org/activism/cbs-lebanon.html
http://www.fair.org/extra/0103/not-stones.html

There is also evidence that Israel has been targeting leaders to provoke retaliation so they can justify further occupation.

That is a valid military action, unlike the Palestinians who blow themselves up in a crowd of civilians with nail-shrapnel bombs. Every Israeli retaliation or attack was directed at military targets or known terrorists - there is a big difference
According to your logic it must be valid military action to murder my neighbor, since there should, as you imply, be no right to trial. And if you will, please tell me why it is more "valid" for Israel to murder countless innocent civilians but not for the Palestinians. Either it is acceptable for either or neither. To claim otherwise is to try to claim different rights based on race, which is racism. The assassination are illegal because the victims did not commit any crimes, and cannot be said to have committed any crimes unless convicted of the crime, and even then only if the crime violated a justifiable law (fighting for the emancipation of a land that is occuped by a nation that believes the natives have no rights is justifiable).

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
damm right MetalMickey let all of us celts finish off these english invaders once and for all. All they do is try and steal our land and resorces just look at the closed mines all around where I live. !!!
-How.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Originally posted by The_Pikeman
damm right MetalMickey let all of us celts finish off these english invaders once and for all. All they do is try and steal our land and resorces just look at the closed mines all around where I live. !!!

You know you love us really ;)

Rostam

May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
IMO, one of the biggest problems is this;
both sides want the land, israel tries to act free giving by giving useless ground to the palestinians, but even that land is " invaded " by israeli colonists and all people living near them are trown out of their homes....
2 problems here:
1 palestinians have useless land
2 even that land isnt theirs

man, if i would be trown out of my home with 8 brothers and sisters, would i be pissed!

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
this argument is too interesting to pass up...

Rogue: you don't think Israel is in the right any more? I'm glad to see you're looking at the other side, but you're still as black and white as ever.

The way stuff has been escalating in Palestine the past few weeks, I don't think any of this will end until all Israelis or all Palestinians are dead and buried... Some of Gholam's posts also show this pretty well. (Not a flame, just a observation.)

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I am not anti-Israel in general, and unfortunately many Arabs have turned their hate of Israel's occupation into a hate of Jew's in general. Israel should stick to its borders, and everything would be fine. Palestine was actually getting back what was rightful theirs before; Israel was gradually scaling back what it had taken, so that both countries could exist in peace. Sharon changed all that (I would expect nothing more from a war criminal). In a way I am less sympathetic to Israel now; it's hard to be sympathetic when they have resumed mass killings.

Oh, and glad to you're back. ;)

And as to the claims some have made that we could get peace by bombing Jerusalem to the ground: you guys do realize they fight over the crater don't you?