ONS / CTF FragBU Tonight

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Hey, did anyone else have a problem joining the server? I could get in if I spectated and joined, but not if I tried to join directly. It didn't give me any funky messages (I have yet to page through the log) so I'm kinda stumped. It happens on a couple servers around the net, not just this one, but not all of them either.

Hyrulian pointed me at some information about a similar problem related to Fraghouse Invasion, yet I don't have that installed. I cleared my cache and I hadn't installed any mods/muts/maps in the period wherein things started puking, so I'm looking for suggestions. The next step is to uninstall any 3rd party stuff I might have.

Yes, I could reinstall the game, but that's such a Windows way to deal with the problem. ("Your taskbar went away? Reinstall the OS!")

[edit] ut2k4rpg was causing my connection problem, just in case anyone else runs across this issue. I suppose I'll just leave it cached but not installed in the future.

Last edited:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site

allanon103

Nov 6, 2003
Visit site
Looks like there's ur man....its pretty sad...why in the world would u play with a blank name, and when asked to put a name, refuse? i don't get it...