World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Got my mount a week ago, here i'm showing them off in Thendrassil, scaring some NE's away :lol:

horde.jpg

That Big Bad Tauren Bully is me :D

Got a lvl 46 Tauren hunter on Aszune (PvE)
A lvl 34 Tauren Hunter on Al'Alkir (PvP)

(guess i have something with Tauren's :) )

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I loved playing a Tauren in the beta, when I finally get my copy of WoW i'm gonna play Tauren again.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well since everyones been showing there character, i might as well do it to :D

Behold my sexiness

Attachments

• mycharacter.JPG
    mycharacter.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 62

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I got world of warcraft finally but it won't install. I get this error message on the second CD...

"The file "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ" could not be closed, because an error 0 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support."

turns out disc 2 is broken, gonna have to take it back. Thank goodness I havent made an account yet.

Last edited:

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
tool said:
I got world of warcraft finally but it won't install. I get this error message on the second CD...

"The file "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\patch.MPQ" could not be closed, because an error 0 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support."

turns out disc 2 is broken, gonna have to take it back. Thank goodness I havent made an account yet.

Had allmost the same problem, only with me it was CD1 :mad:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm just downloading the second cd from a torrent, hoping it is the correct retail version of the game. hopefully that will be done tomorrow so I can install WoW and finally play. I am seriously itching to get in and play.

I got a 10 day guest pass too, so i'll sign up with that first and then convert to a full account so I get 40 days for free. :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
phatcat, i'll make a alt on your server and play with you, should be fun. I have plenty of time to play between two characters. I wanna go back and forth between a pvp and normal server.

By the way get on IRC :D

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Oooh fist weapon. ;) They need some better ones. And a way to make bows and staves. :(

Oh, and my WoW e-penis grew three sizes last night.
:lol:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm finally on WoW.

I'm playing on the Perenolde server, as a tauren warrior, i'm only level 5 so far.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I need to take a new picture of my character, I got two more levels today and I got a bunch of real sweet stuff including this new axe that can do over 90 damange. :D

My warrior rocks and I can take on level 16's. I was in the ragefire chasm today with a group killing monsters there and that is how I got such good stuff. I even made my first gold piece today, but I had to spend all of my money on new equipment at the auction house. :D

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
i'm finally on this game now, it's awesome and very addicting. i'm currently lvl 14 dwarf priest on a server that starts with dragon..can't remember the rest.

*edit* i take that back, it's on kargath.*edit*

Last edited:

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Now a lvl 23 dwarf warrior on Dragonblight (Euro). Had a strange lag problem on the server recently (was proved to be server side though, everyone was having the same problem in certain areas) so I haven't played much recently. Planning an extended session tonight though... :D

Just about to muller Van Cleef in the Deadmines ;)