Skins and models : I am a bit confused

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utsilvia

Sexy Bitch
Jul 8, 2001
Mazon Fortress
www.webpark.cz
I have seen countless discussions on models and skins but the fact is that most of the non-clan servers always support the same set of skins.

I would like to try new suits because I am quite bored with the standard ones provided with UT. So, my question is : which servers support cool skins ?

Now that broadband connections bloom, time has come to think about developping a mod that would accept any decent skin and filter the ones designed to cheat, à la CSHP !

Cheers

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
i agree ....lots of cool skins add some new air to the game..however im not gonna d/l any with my 56k...i loved the old texture skins ,but so many whined about them being a cheat that epic blocked them out with 432[grrr]i played tons with black skins an didnt bother me at all[great players dont hide in shadows anyhow]they come right out and play in the open....too many game whiners ruined it for others that enjoyed diff skins..however an invis skin would be stupid.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
welcome
truffles.jpg

The Lamb

....With The Plan
May 17, 2000
London
www.jester-tek.co.uk
Usaar33's Valhalla Avatar mod went server beta some time ago. Check his site at www.unreality.org/usaar33/ for more info.

VA enables you to use any custom skins or models online, and correctly configured can prevent skin cheating too. The mod enables this to happen without you having to download skins from the server before you play (or ever). It's also integrated with Advanced Model Support.

utsilvia

Sexy Bitch
Jul 8, 2001
Mazon Fortress
www.webpark.cz
I live in Europe so New Zealand servers are not an option to play with a decent ping.

thx anyway !

And for The Lamb : looks promising but I hope the mod will shine enough to be supported by most Unreal servers.