Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
What does cum taste like in coffee?

Are women supperiour to men?

Why do women shave their legs, especially if supperiour?

Why don't more women like hairy chests on guys?

Why do women cheat on men?

Do cucumbers make for good dildos?

Do women believe in god?

Why are there muslim women?

Why don't more women like beer?

why????

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Why do you think so many of the questions here are sexual?

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Hypothetical: A woman that I'm interested in is with a group of friends. What viable options do I have to get her away from her friends so I can ask her out? This could just be me, but trying to talk to someone you don't know very well is more stressful if she's with 3+ people.

Is she always with these same people? :/ It depends entirely on your situation, I guess, as in where you are. If you're in a bar, you could wait until some of the people tail off (bathroom breaks, going to the bar, etc) OR you could offer to give her a ride home/help her carry the drinks over. Bam. Got her on her own.

Alternatively you could always do something really cheesy like say 'Oh hey, I have a situation that I need your help with you, you mind if I talk to you in private about it?" But it is a bit naff.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
What does cum taste like in coffee?

Are women supperiour to men?

Why do women shave their legs, especially if supperiour?

Why don't more women like hairy chests on guys?

Why do women cheat on men?

Do cucumbers make for good dildos?

Do women believe in god?

Why are there muslim women?

Why don't more women like beer?

why????

o1. I wouldn't know what cum would taste like in coffee.

o2. They might be superior, but definitely not supperiour.

o3. Because stubble doesn't feel nice, and doesn't make us feel sexy. With that said though, I know many women who don't bother to shave their legs.

o4. Because it's not aesthetically pleasing. That said, I think as women get older, they warm more towards chest hair on men. I hated it when I was younger, but as I get older I find it more attractive. Only in small doses though, werewolf men are vile.

o5. Why do men cheat on women?

o6. I wouldn't know.

o7. Some women do, some don't. It depends a lot on how you're raised and your personal beliefs, male or female.

o8. Because females are sometimes born in Muslim families.

o9. Because it tastes like **** and men only drink it because it's manly.

1o. Why not?