CHAOS UT2004...COMMENTS, QUESTIONS.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
There is probably a thread someware allready.

I only tried 2 dm maps so I don't have an informed opinion on things.

But I was wondering about somthing with that ripper,I tried the ripper ver1 or somthing for ut2004 in my map i am doing,and chaos does the same dang thing,even though it is all different.

Why is it those damn things stick around (the discs) stuck in walls after they stop bouncing around.
Is that made that way or is ut2004 so fouled up against a ripper it cant be programed.?

I will say the 2 maps I tried, those dudes must be dropping acid or somthing,and the intro screenshots are 4 billion times more pro looking than ut2004 tinker toy intros ,and the interface also spanks ut2004 in a big way.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Don't ask me; I'm a big fan of the Chaos from all the different game platforms the mod/mutator has been coded for so I'm biased.

I believe the ripper is supposed to do that. Chaos has a lot of good visual effects and detail.

Last edited: