more than 32 players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

j112881

Aug 12, 2001
DE
Visit site
ive noticed that through the gui in ut you can only set the minimum amount of players to 16 and then u have to use the addbots command to add 16 more for a total of 32(which is apparently the limit). i was wondering if there was a fix or mod that allows for more than 32 players and lets u set the minimum in the gui higher than 16.

JamesJ

May 15, 2001
Visit site
Don't know if you can increase the minimum, but you can keep using addbots to add more bots in groups of up to 16. Supposedly some people have gotten hundreds of bots on a map that way. The most I've run is around 48 I think.

James

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
i added about 99 bots before my computer started to lag,added a few more and it locked up