Salto???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I'm guessing that salto means somersault or flip? Just double tap your movement key forward and you will do a quick forward flip. Actually you can do this double tap in any direction to dodge out of the way of any attack. If you type "behindview 1" at the console you will get a 3rd person view of your model and you can see him/her doing the flip. Also make sure you have "dodging enabled" in your options menu.

As an added tip just cuz I'm a nice guy. Select a female model that you find attractive. Grab the sniper rifle. Type "behindview 1" at the console. Zoom in as far as you can with the rifle. Enjoy the view /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.