Were these folks going to kill people?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Wow. I didn't hear about this before. It says they were busted in April... probably got buried under all the "OMFG IRAQ!?!?! UPDATE: General Franks is wiping his arse!"

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
Authorities also discovered nearly half a million rounds of ammunition, more than 60 pipe bombs, machine guns, silencers and remote-controlled bombs disguised as briefcases, plus pamphlets on how to make chemical weapons, and anti-Semitic, anti-black, anti-government books and the Grand Theft Auto Double Pack.

Fixed. :eek:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
SlayerDragon said:
Wow. I didn't hear about this before. It says they were busted in April...

Didn't notice that part until you mentioned it.

I like how some of this news is delayed. By weeks, months...important news.

(Edit: LOL Karn. :lol: to affirm how amused I am.)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Rofl, thanks for pointing that out Karnage :eek: . They just had to mention GTA :lol:.

Authorities also discovered nearly half a million rounds of ammunition, more than 60 pipe bombs, machine guns, suppressorsand remote-controlled bombs disguised as briefcases, plus pamphlets on how to make chemical weapons, and anti-Semitic, anti-black and anti-government books.

Fixed too. ;)

An employee at another New Hampshire storage company told investigators she feared Krar because he was "wicked anti-American," often ranting about government corruption and how he hated police officers and Americans in general because they were "money-hungry grubs," according to an FBI affidavit.

Thats right, anyone who doesnt swallow the current sway of spend-spend-spend is wicked and must be disappeared. :rolleyes:

Last January, a Tennessee state trooper stopped Krar for a traffic violation and found in his rental car two handguns, a grenade, handcuffs, a gas mask, 16 knives and 40 wine-like bottles filled with an unknown substance.

What a kinky bastich! ;)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[IsP]KaRnAgE said:

:lol: It happened in April - they didn't have the double pack yet. Also - they weren't "impressionable teens."

TheDopeFish said:
Didn't notice that part until you mentioned it.

I like how some of this news is delayed. By weeks, months...important news.

It's not important because 1) Doesn't implicate Bush in The End of The World or deem him Savior. 2) Doesn't say Dean/Kerry/Those other A-holes were A-holes/Cool guys and 3) It didn't happen in Iraq or California

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
A raid in April found nearly two pounds of a cyanide compound and other chemicals that could create enough poisonous gas to kill everyone inside a space as large as a big-chain bookstore or a small-town civic center.

It surprised me how this paragraph received the least attention here, instead the focus was entirely directed towards the conventional weaponry. There's a much higher chance that they would be able to use the cyanide and poison gas, and it would be more effective as well.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
**** iraq lets invade the us and get rid of chem weapons j/k its a joke

Seriously though thats ****ing nutz