Other Dark Beach skybox textures for Unreal/UT/UT2003/UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
VIEW PICTURE 1 VIEW PICTURE 2

Last night, I made my best Terragen skybox textures to date. I am so proud of them that I uploaded the source files (for myLeveling purposes) to Filefront. It includes 6 1024x1024 BMP's for UT2003/UT2004 and 6 256x256 PCX's for Unreal/UT.

Dark Beach skybox is featured in a sunset that the sky is purple/blue/black, with the full moon blazing on the ocean that lay below the mountains.

Note: There is a small hole in the west picture, but it looks like an island, so I left it in there w/o modifcation. Other than that, there are no other errors/glitches at all. :)

DOWNLOAD

The rules of this package:

- You MAY NOT use these skybox textures for any other game than the Unreal/Unreal Tournament series without my explicit permission.

- You MAY NOT commercially exploit this skybox, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!

- You MAY distribute this skybox through any electronic network (internet, FIDO, Magazine Covers, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.

Enjoy! :)

RoninMastaFX

Last edited: