I hate the name and the logo!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
SPAM and inane bitching(UT2007forum)

I like the name and logo.

Once they make a singleplayer-major game, they can make a cheesy title for it. Plus, it would be stupid if they broke from the ut2003/ut2004/... pattern to make an emo necri romance novel name like ENVY.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:UT2007:cool::cool::cool::cool:

is hawt!!!!

lik sex

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I would've preferred UT3, but whatever goes...

And to the people who think the name is what causes UT games to have low player-rates, try this word... GAME-PLAY!

CounterCrap is easy, UT is elitism, Quake3 is a mix of both. Hence, their current player-counts.
Counts which exist due to to how "People prefer easy over good"...

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Nemephosis said:
I mean, I asked 150 of my friends and they all loved it.

See?

You have 150 friends? Wow! You win the "Least Nerdy BUF-ian with the most friends Contest"!

But the question is, Are they your real friends, or just evil ghey penguins who plan on using you as a pawn to destroy the non nerdy world!

Beware of the Ghey Penguins!