SSBB Today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
She's got nice cans.

Heh and I will admit that I wasted about 2 mins of my life running around with her with zoom on seeing if there was a jiggle effect. Sadely tis none to be found :(

Anyway my fav characters are Toon Link, Link, Mario, and MetaKnight. I suck with the others hardcore.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
My list would have to be:

1. Samus
2. Pit
3. Trainer/Ike --just cause throwing pokeballs is awesome and Ike has fire and sword attacks.

Even though I haven't played the game before.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I find that meta knight is very effective against bosses. Beat Bosses on easy without a sweat with him.

You should try it with Toon Links down A. Beat boss rush on normal in around 4:30 doing it this way. Makes Tabuu a pushover until he nails you with that stupid explosion mullocky

MoogleRancha

Grim and Frostbitten Moogle
Jan 21, 2008
Festering in your mother's womb
Heh and I will admit that I wasted about 2 mins of my life running around with her with zoom on seeing if there was a jiggle effect. Sadely tis none to be found :(

The suit doubles as an intensive sports bra. Heavy-duty to say the least.

You should try it with Toon Links down A. Beat boss rush on normal in around 4:30 doing it this way. Makes Tabuu a pushover until he nails you with that stupid explosion mullocky

Indeed. Makes Intense mode much less intense.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
I've played Super Smash Bros since the first one on the Nintendo 64, Brawl is the best one yet (I am immune to falcon punches). I'm just worried because they turned Wolf O'donnel into a gay biker...

EDIT: Samus Aran FTW!

Last edited: