CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Well, i left that .rez clan. They were making fun of my cat that almost died so i told them where to stick it, then they make a thread dedicated to making fun of me and my cat. Yeah, a clan run of 2 year olds.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Well, i left that .rez clan. They were making fun of my cat that almost died so i told them where to stick it, then they make a thread dedicated to making fun of me and my cat. Yeah, a clan run of 2 year olds.

**** those *******s man. I hope your cat is doing better. Give me the ip of their server/forums and I will troll the hell out of them for you.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
They probably got picky on you first, that's when you said about your cat that they used this one fact to piss you off. Gotta love the people behind keyboards on the internet. :cool:

Mar 6, 2004
**** those *******s man. I hope your cat is doing better. Give me the ip of their server/forums and I will troll the hell out of them for you.

Nah, i don't really care about it anymore. I rather take the high road and show i am better then them, then act like them and bring myself to their level.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
In your cat?

Not cool bro, not showin that love or support. Death of pets "can" be serious to most people so the humor is not seen.

To (GR)Killer: Been there man, I don't usually like cats for some reason. I'm usually a canine person. But the kids and wife got not one but 2 cats in the family so at least nowdays I can say there are at least 2 males in the house.
"My" cat Stormy adopted us but he belongs to me. Little hacking furball cost 600+ in surgery for save his fanny at 7 months (2.1 Cat yrs? ) old. Penial blockage ( Yea come on guys Yuck it up I said Penial, have a piece crystal lodges sidewise in your tube and then laugh about it. ) Doc said 2 more hrs most likely he'd been dead.

I couldn't do that to him nor the kids. So I bit the bullet. had ever since he's now like 0o; 19 Yrs (CAT yrs.) and still prefers the wife over me..... @$#**@! Cat. I WANT MY CAT to wuv me too! :eek: ;) Did I just say that out loud? Wait a sec Rez. Clan? Those guys act like they're in 4th grade and own the playground. I'm suprised thier server still allows people in there. You say -anything- that might resemeble a complaint or god forbid a suggestion to the server for gameplay? BANNED.... not warned banned. Yea I'm glad to you left those a55hat5. Rez can up and die as a clan, and no one would care I can tell you that much IMHO.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Now that I don't have any download limits, anyone knows a good custom map server they fav'ed? That be things like all unlock for everyone, no **** load of custom skins and things like that, no low grav, no faster speed. ETC.

Anything very close to vanilla gameplay and active is welcome.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Wow, nobody talks about this game anymore. Anyway...i hardly touch pub hardcores anymore, my clan is into promod search and destroy so we scrim A LOT against other clans. We have no strats since this is new to this clan...promod. So we usually get raped. Finally had a plan, and stuck to it and we raped the other guys. But i have noticed there are some hacking clans on promod...LAME! you are at a wall away so you don't stick out, someone is running then stops and looks at wall and you die....yeah, legit my ass. :lol:

This is a hard mod to get used to after always playing hardcore TDM. Now if i pub it's always Search and Destroy.

Our practice usually is 2v2 HQ, although there are 6-7 regulars for scrims but 4 people are usually on when we do this. The clan is split up into different groups. The regulars, scrim promod 1, scrim promod 2, a pro cevo team.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Promod is the most laughable name for that ****. They're probably not hacking, they just know where people are likely to hide and will shoot there with their pro M4 and kill you.

Me and some others started playing this again this week, it's still a fun game if you can find a good server (good luck).

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I've been playing cod4 online for a couple weeks now and I've been wondering if we want to meet up for some gaming online somewhere?
I still suck very muchdue to lack of practice but it's fun for a round or two.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I've been playing cod4 online for a couple weeks now and I've been wondering if we want to meet up for some gaming online somewhere?

We'd need a few people. Otherwise it's not really going to be fun, but I'm up for it.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kill the non-believer! - Swarm of brian's followers, from Life of Brian

I think we need a server that has Killcam enabled, default settings, 3000 points to win, and a limit of 18 people. Then it would be awesomesauce.

It's a miracle! He has made the mulberry bush fruitful by his word!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Kill the non-believer! - Swarm of brian's followers, from Life of Brian

I think we need a server that has Killcam enabled, default settings, 3000 points to win, and a limit of 18 people. Then it would be awesomesauce.

It's a miracle! He has made the mulberry bush fruitful by his word!

got damn give this man a cookie

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So when do we set this up? I'm entirely guessing Xfire could come in, VERY, VERY handy.
Especially since COD4 PC really doesn't have any built-in friend features.

Last edited: