UE3 - UT3 Generic Browser window stretching items in view,

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
So unless I am mistaken, I'm am almost certain UnrealEd always properly arranged the thumnails of the items in the Generic Browser when you resized the window. I often resize and move it from monitor to monitor, and it keeps stretching, and never arranges itself like it used to.

I'm not sure if this is a 1.2 patch issue or what. Any ideas?

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
Yep :)
[screenshot]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh18/3dartwork/UnrealEdstrtching.jpg[/screenshot]

owen

Jan 20, 2008
That's pretty messed up. I haven't got around to patching yet, but I'll check it out once I do.

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
Yeah, it's weird. It didn't do it one time when I launched the editor, then it did it again the last time I had it open. It has a mind of its own, it's totally. . .unreal. :)

<cue corny music>
:D