Crosshairs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YariCav

Oct 19, 2000
For some reason, I have no crosshairs when I am using a gun. I just have to hope that I hit someone, or use the alternate fire option to line the gun up better. Are there crosshairs? If so, how do I get mine to work?

-YariCav

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
When you push the alt fire button, your gun is raised into the aim mode. (gun's shouldered)
You have to use the iron sights of the gun!

That's quite hard in the beginning, I know. You have to get used to it. But maaan, I love this feature /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

inf.gif

YariCav

Oct 19, 2000
Is the aim button the "alternate fire" button, where for instance, if you use the mp5, you look through the scope, or if you use the AK, you line it up to your eye?

-YariCav