Flashlights (Yes, again!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
X

Xpect84Nova

I've posted this earlier, and here it is again, with a slight adjustment.
How about just adding a flashlight to the loadout, with the cost of 20$ and the bulk of 1 or 2 (or something). Then when playing, instead of seeing the flashlight, you can just switch it on/off, as if it was attatched to your shoulder (This is possible, right?).
Now how about that??!! :D

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
If possible adding a light source to wherever the light is shining from (bad idea using your flashlight in an open field in hostile territory)

Btw i love what you did with the benelli flash, no more aura of death around the player.

<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>
bigsig.gif

Reviewer, Contributing Columnist Real Life Gaming</A>

WHY

Jan 15, 2000
Visit site
maybe the INF team should consider making Flashlight attatchments for all of the weapons that are able to mount them (I know the MP5 can, and I'm pretty sure the SIG and M16 can. I'm not too sure about the pistols or the AKMSU)