UT99.org Community Map Pack 2 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The fog slows performance a lot, this has been a pain of some modern mappers when they wanted to do rather realistic fog, it always slows down fps, it needs to be a bit adjusted.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Fog should never be used in UT MultiPlayer maps. Other than cause lag, they just **** the visibility sometimes.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well in that jungle map from creavion I had problem with visibility through the trees, bots saw me but I didn't see them, although the map ran fine...

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
a little bit of a bump, but I just tried the 4 CTF maps and can't get the xloc to work in any of them but it still works in most, if not all the rest, of my stock and custom CTF maps. Also, the bots are pretty good in UTR-Dargrok but suck a$$ and don't listen in UTR-Otherworld.