New Character Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ryans_Privates said:
1. How about blob like creatures.

They were already featured in Unreal.

u1-17-03.jpg

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
On a unrelated matter how about more maps with wierd glowing forcefields and alien technology like the screenshot of unreal 1 there, bring back the super hi tech look of unreal 1!

What about Nali warriors based on the Hindu deathgod Kali!
Or amoeba like blobs maitained by robotic life suits,

Vault

May 29, 2005
The Krakanent.. a race of humans that when following what their god asked of them, came upon an abandoned temple and stayed there for the night. In their sleep a transformation took place.. some men became rock, some fire, some plant like.. some ice, some lava, etc. After they awoke and found out of this terrible happening they abandoned their god, thinking it had forced it upon them. The greatest warriors of the Krakanent race fight in the tournament because Liandri promised to transform them back if they won. Liandri lied of course.. and if the teams does win.. Liandri will turn them into mind puppets and foced them to fight in more tournaments, as Liandri kills as the rest of their race

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Malcolm, Jakob, Aryss, Tamika, Othello, Azure, Annika (basically the entire Thundercrash team apart from Riker), Prism and Cannonball (although I think he might just have a dark teint or perhaps he's hispanic?). That's 9 out of 46 humans in total (including the ECE bonus characters), which is about 1/5 or 20% of the humans. I'd say that's a fair amount and they might as well look into other races if they're thinking of expanding the selection of ethnic characters.

And don't forget 2 of them are champions, that is if Jakob presumably won in 2k4 of course.

Last edited:

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
I know aswell as more charaters of different ethnic origons, why don't we have'em speak there native languages in taunts and so on...........even have the alien character speak there own languages..........but this feature can be switched off..
Hopefully in the future, the glalaxy isn't overun with english speakers i mean wtf....

Mætlöaff

Apr 10, 2004
img378.imageshack.us
gregori said:
I know aswell as more charaters of different ethnic origons, why don't we have'em speak there native languages in taunts and so on...........even have the alien character speak there own languages..........but this feature can be switched off..
Hopefully in the future, the glalaxy isn't overun with english speakers i mean wtf....
I like the UT99 Skaarj voice, because a couple of the taunts were Skaarj language.