Licenses, parodies, and more.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
EvilDrWong said:
and your apostrophes needs one less P and one less I, Grammar King ;)
All right, so I'm the Grammar King and you're the Spelling King. Together we can rule the world!!

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
... If not the world, we could at least grip the entire internet with an iron fist. Lord knows that place needs a couple dozen Grammar and spelling classes...

sam: i figured it might have been a jack o lantern because it looks like there's a face on the right side... But i guess im wrong and will probably have to be sent to The Pit to fight wave after wave of skeleton humpers and pumpkin ghouls... DAMN YOU KANGUS!

Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I new it was the sun, I remember getting a similar picture in Google for a Photoshop Project in Graphic Design. This was about a month ago.

Though, I think way before that, I thought it was some sort of red jewel, or maybe I did know it was a sun/planet.