Smokin' Art

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke's art...

• ...freaks me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...sux0rz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...improves.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ...increases in freakyness.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MY EYES! THE PAIN!!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I friend of mine who is a good sig maker. He's real good, and I think I'm getting better. Since we both had some sig making skills, we decided on what we could do together.

He has is own version that has solid colors instead of the gradient background.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
This one all started out cuz I liked the shape of the first eye I drew. After completing his head, I drew the visor and decided that it looked good, then the helmet appeared, and then the shading.

Attachments

• HelmetedDude.gif
    HelmetedDude.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 20

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
That's pretty good Smoke.

Some more sigs I made:

I made this one for a person by the name of DeepVoiceUK. He kinda liked it and thought it was pretty neat, but then he decided he wanted it to be different....

EDIT: At first, it didn't have the black border around it.

Attachments

• DeepVoiceUK bio sig prevw1.gif
    DeepVoiceUK bio sig prevw1.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
This is the version he ended up with(without the glow, but I'm planning to send it too him soon).

Attachments

• DeepVoiceUK bio sig 2 glow .gif
    DeepVoiceUK bio sig 2 glow .gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 19

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Variations of sigs i made for somebody from least visually appealing in my opinion to most visually appealing in my opinion.

EDIT: I don't know why, but the BG in it isn't supposed to looked kinda smudged like that. If you want too see the real version, IM me. But the bg was used with a red,orange, and yellow circular noise gradient with a conical gradient of the same color over it, which made it look some what like a vortex.

Attachments

• The Forsaken sig3 gif.gif
    The Forsaken sig3 gif.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
This version is pretty cool. The full picture's background actually fits well with it.

Attachments

• The Forsaken sig gif.gif
    The Forsaken sig gif.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 21

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Yep, still smudged, dunno why its messed up like that. Maybe because it is a gif, but i've shown these gif to somebody on AIm, and they looked alright. I don't hate the background, it actually looks pretty kool, but that isn't what is intended.

This one i think is a jpeg, so it should look alright.

O fock, I think this doesn't have Dante in it. Less bytes for you computer to load then.

EDIT: It was still messed up, blame BUF I guess. I will just replace it with the best look version.

And plus, dante's placement in this one is actually by accident, but it looked cool, so I kept it.

Attachments

• The Forsaken sig2 gif.gif
    The Forsaken sig2 gif.gif
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
This guy came outa nowhere. I can offer no explanation for the shape of his mouth.

Attachments

• Freaky Angry Dude.gif
    Freaky Angry Dude.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 14

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
For no particular reason, I decided to draw a floppy disk from my programming class. I might make an avatar out of it one day just for the heck of it.

Attachments

• FloppyDisk!.gif
    FloppyDisk!.gif
    195.1 KB · Views: 25

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Custom lens flare baby!

How you guys like my new Avie?

It looks better at full size when I was messing around PS.

Attachments

• custom lens flare jpg.jpg
    custom lens flare jpg.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 77