razors and breaking kid's dreams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
The pics aren't working.

Remove the bit saying "file:/C:/animation/" from each image url and it should work, although using a folder with a space in the name might not work when uploaded.

[edit]Ah, I see Neuroflare has beaten me to it[/edit]

Last edited:

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
oh ya flare, give us your life history instead of reviewing the damn article and telling me what else needs to happen befor i release it. j/k man its always cool to pull back the shadowy shroud that covers your frightening past.

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
well GeneFreak i already added a note aboot that in the closing paragraph, i have been waiting for the mod since it was mentioned in the forumns. I'm thinking about what i should add for more body, i guess i could put in some more about its fictional history in U1 and some more hard stats.