camera after death

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

crashVoodoo

sexually deviant banana !
Aug 28, 2000
S. Yorks, UK
www.crashvoodoo.co.uk
i've looked thru a lot of posts (to make sure i'm no repeating something) and i couldn't find this one - apologies if it has ...

i only have one little problem with this game other than that odd camo/skin bug.

when u die, u immediately get zapped back to the point u started the round from - don't know bout u lot, but i find this immensely annoying :(

why not make it so the camera stays where u were when u bit the bullet ! i like to know who got me but mainly where the hell from - this helps me memorise bad areas/kill zones etc.

whats ur take on this ?

bah, enuff from me, cya on the servers :D

anyhoo, later y'all

flag.gif
crashvoodoo_sig.gif

crashVoodoo

sexually deviant banana !
Aug 28, 2000
S. Yorks, UK
www.crashvoodoo.co.uk
ok ..

while i agree this is the best solution when the teams/clans start having wars.

however, it could be a server-side option.

full free cam for the public servers and a team-mate only cam for those that want it during team/clan wars.

hows about that as a trade off ?

good ? no?

flag.gif
crashvoodoo_sig.gif

boxster

]3oXsTe]2
Aug 30, 2000
NO TEAM-MATE ONLY CAM

Absolutly not. There would be no way of seeing what happend when you were killed, unless a teammate was there. Also, its a good way to explore the map while in multi-player.

But YES to leaving the camera where you died.

MESSAGE EDIT: whoops, didnt read your post voodoo, and yes that sounds fair as a compramise to make it a server side option for clan wars.

porschelogo.gif

PORSCHE ßõX$†€®