Toilet paper debate: Wad vs Fold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wad vs Fold

• Wad

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Fold

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
I fold. I find it smooooooooother and a less chance of tearage for those splashy situations. What do you guys think?

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
i think your far too bored Ghep, LMFAO

I wipe with freshly caught white fluffy bunnies, then discard them, or rather unleash thier skidmarked terror into the wildernesses :D

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
First off, I ain't usin no ears from no animal to wipe mah anus. It just ain't rite havin' them bucky teeth that close to mah jew-els.

Secondly, I just use my luckeh rabbit's foot, fo 'mergencies, always handeh, if you git mah drift.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

Jun 4, 2001
CA
:lol:!!!!!!!!! hhhhahahaha..

But seriously though, I'm interested to see what you guys have to say. (other than beastiality and bunny wiping and such.)

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
ok lemme get this straight, you ARE shoving the FOOT of a small furry creature up your butt?

Knowing this forum you should be asking if they even WIPE instead of HOW they wipe Ghep :p At least me and 5el are 'inventive' :D

Last edited:

5eleven

Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
(deliverance music in background)

uhhhhh, naw man, is you sick er somethin?

But seriously, did you just say but seriously in a thread about whether you fold or wad toilet paper to wipe your asspipe?

:Poop:

Okay, well, in the interests of **ahem** enlightened debate in the off topic forum:

I have no time for folding, way too busy, I'm a wad wiper, and occasionally an accident investigator. (I will occasionally check out my own skidmarks dependent upon the week's ingestion of particularly brutal and spicy foods) I also generally will only perform one wipe per wad, and again dependent upon the food quality, may use up to and including 5-7 separate wads of the white stuff.

Last edited:

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

Jun 4, 2001
CA
Shal I rephrase my question?

How do you wipe with TOILET PAPER? Do you wad/crinkle up the TP or do you fold the TP neatly to wipe YOUR ANUS/VAGINAL AREA?

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
5eleven DEFINITELY wipes his vaginal area.......a LOT!

<technically thats called MASTERBATION>

^referring to his mastery of this technique

Last edited:

5eleven

Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
And you'd think a guy that waxes the carrot as much as Bushie, would at least be able to spell MASTURBATION correctly. Hehe. And no, I don't have a vagina. :lol:

Nor do I have a Mangina.

Alright, that's it, lock the goddamned thread. I'm friggin' offended.

This is so disturbed, why am I even participating? Late nights, long hours, and tales of asswiping. Can't beat that.

Last edited:

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
you do BEAT OTHER things...a LOT:p

and technically i dont wax the carrot since i do have a girlfriend, speaking of girlfriends how is Rosy Palmer and her Sisters 5el? :p

Last edited:

5eleven

Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
That's low, and that's cheap.

However, in answer to your question, lately, I like to sit on my hand until it goes to sleep, then masturbate. That way, it feels like someone else is doing it.

:2thumb:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Wad for my rear end, and fold one sheet to dry off my trouser snake after I rinse it.

What? At least my boxers don't have piss smell. :p