And I said, "Satan, I believe it's time to go."

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
I'm heading out, and posting no more. Not because "the boards are going to sh<i></i>it, I'm so angry at you all";), but between guitar, school, girlfriend, and the heavy drinking habit i hope to aquire, I'm damn busy. So the Off Topic forum has to go... All you guys are great, it was a lot of fun, vicious arguments, Song of the Week and everything else. Chances are I'll be back at some point (can you ever really leave?:D). Anyway, check you all later, and have a good one.:cool: :)

Mad_Dog

if anyone dies, gets married, wins the lottery or has a kid, let me know: abram.harrison@utoronto.ca.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
:(

Goodbye Mad Dog
mecry.gif

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
By Mad, we'll miss you.

And Apoc, who's yelling at you for listening to punk? Let me at 'em, that's my music there.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
The vandals is the band? surprisingly no! gimmie a link, i want to look these guys up

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
I dont have a link use Morpheus...Hitler bad Vandels good is the best CD i have of theres..."the people that are going to hell" is one of my favorite songs algo with"oi to the world"and "master race in outerspace"....listen to materrace and tell me how it is promoting nazi please...all i get is this Nazi Sh*t wotn do..and bane says that makes me a nazi...I dont get it, plus the fact that i listen to punk, witch is mostly antinazi anyway....AND TAHTS THE WAY I LIKE IT! BURN IN HELL NAZI BASTARDS!

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
No morpheus, i'm on a mac:( That's the reason my source of all bands, expecially punk is limited:( even though i love the music to death

PM me apoc, I don't want to take this thread off topic. This is a tribute to Maddog. You really will be missed man, I enjoyed reading your posts. There will always be a spot on the forum waiting for you buddy.