I NEED HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThePuma

Dec 27, 2005
i downloaded silent assasins and it says Please select a vaild disk to install i put in everything i can think of.. i think but i wont work plz help!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
If you still have a problem and you are sure you got the original UT (the very first one of course) when the zip extracts it usually puts it somewhere. The .exe file that installs it for you is just extra. You can move the files manually into their appropriate positions. I believe the installer also searches for "UnrealTournament.exe" in your /System/ folder. It won't continue without it.

*.u *.int into /System/
*.utx into /Textures/
*.unr into /Maps/
*.uax into /Sounds/
*.umx into /Music/

I also might release an updated build for new years eve.
It plays quite differently as the last release on the website is quite old.
No new map additions though, the same old demo maps.

I still work on it now and then, pretty much trying to finish the code and polishing it into a playable state.
I would not even count on it being finished in 2006, but I should be able to finish it some day or other. :)

EDIT: Released 0.3 patch just now, please allow +-12 hours for the mirrors to catch up.

Last edited: