How do you disable sse/kni in UT permanently, besides UT safemode....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peterbi

Aug 6, 2000
Atlanta GA
Visit site
How do you disable P3 sse/kni instruction enhancement in UT permanently, besides UT safemode....
I have had random UT freezeups since I got my celeron2 533 w/ SSE/KNI- only UT engine games freezeup- UT and DuesEX-- all my other 100s of games and emulators never freeze up..
So I figured the only notable difference is the SSE/KNI support in UT/w/GLIDE-I have a Voodoo3 w/ latest drivers..
thanks for any help.....

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
I saw something in the advanced preferences and Unrealtournament.ini (it may be a different .ini...can't confirm because I'm at work). But you can disable the Kni from the console too. Hit the Tilde key ~ and type this in the message bar.

-nokni

or

-nommx