CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Nope, you just need to know where to land, or rather, what to land on ;0 Find me in a server again and I'll show you ;p Or hit me up on xfire when I'm on.

Mar 6, 2004
Nope, you just need to know where to land, or rather, what to land on ;0 Find me in a server again and I'll show you ;p Or hit me up on xfire when I'm on.

So next to never. :lol: When i first added u you were offline for like a whole month and a half, then you showed up for a week, and now never on again. :p

It would be fun doing this on pubs.

"Yo, try and catch me" and i am already at the other end of the map in seconds while they just start running.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
So, never ever get bloody wasted as f*** and expect to not suffer the price. I drank more then i ever have for new years by alot with a buddy from work and 3 of his friends, did some crazy ****, and i can't aim worth **** in cod4 now, it's crazy shakey. I took a 4 day break and came back to cod4 and went 71-28 on my first map lol. My aiming was like i was still drunk, it's been 2 days and my aiming is still like i am drunk.

Mar 6, 2004
So i got banned again lol. Pipeline i was 30-1 and everyone else had 2 or less kills (wtf?), finished 68-23(had a 25 kill streak too), next map 62-18, then 40-13 on crash then BAN! i go ask why, and it's because i was wallhacking, aka playing too good and making it no fun for them. I'm waiting to be unbanned, i'll give it a 3rd time before i call it quits on that server. Went to other servers and i was always top scorrer with a 2 or 3:1 ratio. Nomore drunk aiming, woot!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Why would you keep going back to places that ban you for that ****?

Last night I saw an admin ban someone for breaking his killstreak. No lie. The only reason I play there is for the comedy because it's a bunch of 14 year old kids acting like complete morons.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I'm trying the MP5 with the RDS, seems easier to track people. I also tried my first real lulz class:

Auto Shotty
Deagle
Smoke
3xFrag
Sleight of Hand
Marty

went 154-50 and got a few random achievements since I've never used the shotguns or marty before D:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
[screenshot]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4931/wtfsz2.png[/screenshot]

I also got banned from their forum for trying to reason with them. They made a ton of false claims that I was mouthing off at admins and being an asshøle on the server today. This is verifiably false because I had been on the server for two minutes when this ban came down the pipe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I also tried my first real lulz class:
This is my lulz class:

Sleight of Hand
Extreme Conditioning
RPG (source for most lulz)
Desert Eagle
P90 (simply because Extreme Conditioning isn't enough)

Mar 6, 2004
Umm. Isn't that the Pezbot mod with terrible computer-controlled opponents? D:

It is, i just heard about it so i gave it a try. They got aimbot like aim but they also spray through walls and and miss alot too. Too bad the bots suck, i want bots smart enough to be like real players....who needs to play online then? play group fulls of bots all the time that are better then most players.

Imagine a full servers on shipment...lulz!

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[screenshot]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4931/wtfsz2.png[/screenshot]

I also got banned from their forum for trying to reason with them. They made a ton of false claims that I was mouthing off at admins and being an asshøle on the server today. This is verifiably false because I had been on the server for two minutes when this ban came down the pipe.

****ing LOL

You got banned from there? Oh man that's hilarious. Those admins are ****ing idiots. I have seen them argue for 10+ minutes with people who were being idiots instead of just initiating the banhammer. I got banned from some other server run by a bunch of kids and I have no idea why. The funny thing is some guy was actually hacking at the time and they were arguing with him and then I got banned. :lol:

Some people.

Mar 6, 2004
I been slumping for 4 days now, this is getting frusterating! i'm getting beat to pushing the button, i can see an enemy near me who kills me but i forget to react or something, i don't even try pushing the button, i still see enemys with my teammate tags on, which makes me look completly stupid on killcam, but what can you do with those glitches? by slumping i mean i am getting 1:1 or 2:1 ratios instead of 3:1 or 4:1. I'll never be good if i slump all the time. Maybe i am rushing too much? i always look at radar and run after the enemy dots.

All time i got 12000+ kills and 9000+ deaths for around 1.3 ratio? i can't really check demos to see how i can improve better or not, it's always random in pub TDM play.

Last edited: