Batman dies in the new movie. Your thoughts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So out of boredom I went and saw the movie again today. Cleared up a few things I was kinda cloudy on and it was still as awesome as ever. Not as many moments that hit hard like in Dark Knight, but I can say the last 30-35 minutes of the movie are some of the strongest moments in cinema I have experienced in the last few years.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Firefly, what would you like Bale to do? Not go visit, and have people accuse him of being a heartless, soulless Hollywooder? Or would you like him to give away all his wealth to shooting victim causes to prove that his acts are genuine?

What have you done for the Aurora shooting victims?

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Nothing, but I don't pretend to either.

Actually I don't care what he does. But I am not naive enough to believe he did that out of the goodness of his heart

Bale could have easily not done anything or made up some reason why he didn't. So... you're not naive to believe something that may or may not be true? I see your logic :rolleyes:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
LOL...

A lot of people on various social networks were asking for Christian Bale to do this. The fact he did it without fanfare is just awesome. To think there is some agenda there is simply ridiculous.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Nothing, but I don't pretend to either.

Actually I don't care what he does. But I am not naive enough to believe he did that out of the goodness of his heart

You do care otherwise you would've kept your irrelevant sentiments to yourself.
You're not naive enough maybe but you're bitter and resentful enough to have formed such an opinion.
Possibly cheap-bitter and cheap-resentful...

At the very least you could consider that he'd be doing it out of guilt which is the number one most likely motivation but no... It's "cheap PR" because Firefly doesn't have enough tin-hats and because the movie probably needs all the PR it can get, I mean who's heard of Batman or Christopher Nolan amirite?

pff
They were asking only Bale to do this? Why only Bale, why not other celebs?

(lol @ the tags :D)

Because he's Batman you witless moron!
Who the hell else would they relevantly want to or expect to see!

Last edited:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
You do care otherwise you would've kept your irrelevant sentiments to yourself.
You're not naive enough maybe but you're bitter and resentful enough to have formed such an opinion.
Possibly cheap-bitter and cheap-resentful...

At the very least you could consider that he'd be doing it out of guilt which is the number one most likely motivation but no... It's "cheap PR" because Firefly doesn't have enough tin-hats and because the movie probably needs all the PR it can get, I mean who's heard of Batman or Christopher Nolan amirite?

Because he's Batman you witless moron!
Who the hell else would they relevantly want to or expect to see!

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruijLjqj1Fc[/M]

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
It's called a debate

No. A debate would require that everyone party to it would have extensive knowledge of how solutions would effectively change working methods that are currently in place. Factors such as social and economical influences should be factored in after, and only after, extensive research has been performed.

We're just reading something on the internet and formulating uninformed opinions based on little factual data we actually have access to which is further compounded by asinine opinions of equally uninformed news reporters. I'd much rather throw feces at people I don't like, taxes the brain less.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
de·bate/diˈbāt/
Noun:
A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
Verb:
Argue about (a subject), esp. in a formal manner.
Synonyms:
noun. discussion - dispute - argument - disputation
verb. dispute - discuss - argue - deliberate - canvass

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
How many of you guys were legitimately stupid enough to think he ACTUALLY died before the movie showed that that he was still alive?

Did you miss the part about the auto-pilot software patch to the Batjet? Because that made it obvious BEFORE they actually showed it.

I really want to know because I know some people on this forum are really, really stupid, like Hermskii. Hermskii probably saw this movie and thought Batman actually died.

Also the new Batman Mountain Dew, Darkberry, is fucking amazing. Get on that shit while you can, my local grocery stores are having complete sellouts of it.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
de·bate/diˈbāt/
Noun:
A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
Verb:
Argue about (a subject), esp. in a formal manner.
Synonyms:
noun. discussion - dispute - argument - disputation
verb. dispute - discuss - argue - deliberate - canvass

Also pronounced DA BAIT. That's coming from someone who knows how to throw da bait around ;)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Also the new Batman Mountain Dew, Darkberry, is fucking amazing. Get on that shit while you can, my local grocery stores are having complete sellouts of it.
quoted for truth.

it makes a fun vodka drink.
get a mixed berry or flavorless vodka, half / half it with Darkberry and crushed ice. it's a womans drink but god damn it's good.