TIL from R-Todd Akin that if truely raped women can't get pregnant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Republican Todd Akin has informed the American people that if a woman has truely been raped (meaning she didn't get off from the surprise sex) her body knows it's being raped and will prevent the eggs from being fertilized.

The Repulicons seem to know so many things I didn't know.:eek: I think America will be in good hands under their leadership.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/20/us-usa-politics-abortion-idUSBRE87J04A20120820

It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that is really rare," Akin said of pregnancy caused by rape. "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," Akin said.

"But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child."

Teridax

Fresh meat.
Nov 2, 2008
Words cannot describe how truly sad it is that a statement like that is coming from an elected official. Of course, he'll backpedal and say he misspoke. Akin's understanding of rape is hundreds of years behind the times.

I would find it hilarious is it wasn't so goddamn sad.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
No, the scary thing is that he was winning.
have you ever been to Missouri?
it's scary for sure, but it's actually par for the course.

MO is - by far - one of the most backward states (in terms of government/law) in the union. Claire McCaskill is an extreme outlier considering MO's electoral history.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Well the frustrating thing for us Republicans is that we always knew this guy was a moron. The Democrats wanted to run against him, and spent millions on ads to ensure he won the primary. The people fell for it. It was easily the most winnable Senate seat, and we completely screwed it up.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Is this guy from the same crowd that came up with, "...her eyes say yes".

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This isn't "Republicons". This is one of the biggest idiots on planet Earth being somewhere that he shouldn't be. If this guy doesn't bow out, what has the world come to...