BoneSlicers UT3 Video Tutorials

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BoneSlicer

Feb 25, 2008
Hi All
While I'm far from being an expert , and my dream is to work for EPIC Games one day I'm attempting to learn the new UE3 . My site hasent been up long , but I have made to parts of Terrain Tutorials in wmv 720 HD video format for better viewing . I'll try my best to do the tutorials as quickly as possible . I play drums and guitar for my church and also build custom computers so my week is short lol. Please feel to add,or correct to my tutorials by posting your own tutorials and share as you wish In hope that we keep the UT3 community in awww with new fresh maper and moders . Here is the link to my site .

http://boneslicer.bb-fr.com

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
Neat, I'll give them a more thorough look after my desktop gets done rendering an ambient occlusion pass (Hammersly AA at full sampling = yikes :D ).

On a side note, I'd make your break down of your forum more generalized. :)

Can you perhaps upload the videos to Rapidshare.com, or another more common free hoster?
:)