JBAddon Persistence

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mdavis

Mar 21, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Hey guys, update here. I have another version for you guys to test out. There are still a few things I am going to be adding, but would like to see how everything is going so far. Some things that are added are configurable options to either have capturing players keep their weapons, or transfer their weapons over to the captured players. Another option is determining the amount of health to take away from the capturing players and give to the captured players. This could be expanded on to do more, and any ideas are appreciated.

Some things that are not included are:

*Disabling weapon throwing - I have just started looking into this, but will not be able to until Monday, so this version will still allow you to throw your weapons out before the round is over.

*Add-on not being loaded upon level start - I have no idea why this is happening, but sometimes, in order to get the add-on to work, you may have to forfeit the game and start another one. I will look into this too, but if anybody has any ideas, please let me know.

*Transferring of weapons half done - Weapons are transferred by giving the highest scoring capturing player's weapons to the lowest scoring captured player. But, in the case of only one player still out of jail on the capturing team, that player's weapons are copied to each of the captured players instead of splitting up his inventory amongst the captured players. Still working on this.

*Weapon switching to preferred weapon on round start - Have not been able to find a solution to this. The server forces players to switch to their best weapon on a new round. I am still finding a way around it.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this works for everyone better than before. Any feedback is welcome as usual. Have fun!

Attachments

• JBAddonPersistence.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 18

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
This is the latest version I have, dunno if it's the same as the one posted above...
It's not final, but it does what it's meant to do. :)

Attachments

• JBAddonPersistence.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 8