Adventures on the Krall homeworld

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I was wondering. Did anyone get the idea of making a map/mappak which concentrates on the Krall homeworld? With its own unique touches (no boring nali cabins etc.) and fauna/flora/ (well, that might be a stretch too far...?)

Before they were enslaved by the Scare.. or maybe some renegade factions which have escaped the iron Scare rule?

(Take aside the official storyline etc.)

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I've never heard of any, but with all of the krall skins from the different versions of Unreal, krall variety wouldn't be a problem (wildlife and krall weapons probably would be, though).

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Interesting idea indeed.
I agree that the wildlife may be lacking, but maybe the idea would fire some imagination at UnrealSP.
It has been a while since we've seen anything new, rather than recycled.

Examples of Krall images, culture and history would help.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Back in 2013 I had an idea on making Unreal 3 set primarily in Krall Homeworld, later in 2016 I wrote a file on it (again, since I lost data in late 2013 of stuff I worked on) and this time put it up:
KrallHome
This is how I imagined the Krall homeworld myself for a potential Unreal 3...
It could be potrayed similarly in a mappack however.

I always fancied of idea of visiting it especially as mappacks like Invasion referenced the Krall Homeworld and you see those funky ships by them at the ending sequence...

EDIT: Mind you this was just part of the pitch, this doesn't detail the story or anything, this simply focuses on the Krall Homeworld.

Last edited: