[tH] - Give there Player a name!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
One of the [tH] players seems to be having an identity crisis, so why not pop suggestions here for names...

Rules!!

No offensive names
No Stupid Names - Unless a Good Reason is Placed
No Name we know are already 'taken'

Failure to apply by these rules will make me VERY unhappy, which aint a nice thing ;)

I'll start off

[tH]Pruple - Its a type of Rock and sounds cool

Okay lads, lets lend [tH] a hand!

The Peoples Mouse

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
uhh..

[th]E like "the" :)
[th]ice
[th]is
[th]icon

can we know a little about this guy with the identy crisis?
what his style is... what class he plays.... fav color etc. I could
come up with lots 'o names but i dunno what he's interested in.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
DCSB|Mouse said:
No Stupid Names - Unless a Good Reason is Placed

what would be a good reason then?

DCSB|Mouse said:
Your an Idiot.... You read my post, you read the rules, then you taint my image of IAS by thinking there all smart people who can follow a reasonbly good thread ...

Oh well looks like every clan has to have an Idiot ... IAS no exception ..
*sigh*

^^ sorry, but i cannot take such name-search stuff serious, normally it should be the player himself to decide what nick he will use and for what reason. at least for me it's important to find / invent a nick on my own since i have to identify myself with it in the 1st place. maybe it's just me, who doesnt like a bunch of guys giving me a nick. (on a server: hey look at him, that's the guy i gave a name!) [<-hope this wasn't to hard to get another idiot-award here].

calling me an idiot on the other hand isn't that smart either, is it? you don't know me at all, you hardly know the clan and now you make such accusations. personally i would have hoped that a jolt admin could handle such things a bit more discreet or even could see a slightly bit of sarcasm in it.

not everything should be taken for real or way to serious. we all meet here and on the server for only one goal: fun. it's only about a game and this is ment to be played to have fun, nothing else.

if you should now have a problem with me, fine, i cannot change that. but let my clan out of it. don't think you would find it cool when someone is judging DCSB or the whole jolt-admin team on one of your actions, let it be on a forum, a game server or even in real life.

.. ok, enough of that now, let me get some meat for a garden barbeque burger party instead :)

cow.gif
mgwhore.gif
:cheers:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
[tH]Caliber (not sure if taken or used already)
[tH]Opium
[tH]Infinite
[tH]Entropy

I have more but to lazy to then. I must play xmp now!!!!

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
[tH]icktwat :p lol i saw this one in IRC so technically its noy my idea :p

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
cyb read your post, you are right silly thing that was written in heat of moment, its been taken down :)

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
IAS are nice guys, Chill out peeps.

Why does Suriel keep changing his name? I like it... :s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.