what is the deal with aimbots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
PF Prophet said:
most people who cheat are REALLY lazy

Ain't that the truth. They're even too lazy to have fun playing a game! That's pretty much the epitome of a waste of oxygen.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
yeah its the truth im lazy but in a good way when it comes to gaming im to lazy to cheat (also got to much of the good sportsman in me to eather)

and most kiddies who cheat are to lazy to try and get such things on there own they need a link or a sent file then somebody to hold there hand on getting it working so they can then cheat

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
aimboting is ghey and i think u would just plain know if someone was doing it. I have never seen anyone besides maybe detta that i thought was aimbotting. i think xmp has realy honest players.

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
[pet]penguin said:
I have never seen anyone besides maybe detta that i thought was aimbotting. i think xmp has realy honest players.Me too.

NOO!! You don't honestly think anyone bots, do you? At least, I haven't been owned hard enough to suspect anyone of botting. I have, however, been accused several times. I have to say it is quite flattering. :eek:

Last edited:

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
I've been playing this game for months now, AND NOBODY BOTS! All the people who are bitching need to go back to ut2k4 and wish you were cool enough to play this game. Really, if ur bitching about aimbots, uz a hoe.

Sir Brizz, ur name, it surely rhymes with jizz! I bet you want to be a female vampire, don't you? :lol: Much props for your fantasy, but u need to cum out of the closet first.

And Saito.......man ur just dumb. 'nuff said.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
hmmm. that post was probably the most pointless one I've read all year....

:tup:

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Yea....you pwn me brizz.

NOT

IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS, GET A LIFE

Drugs are just bad, m'kay

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
after reading all these uhh.... pointless posts i almost forgot what the topic was! wich was just as pointless as all the b!tching that could have been done over PM. But i guess u gotta increase your post #'s somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.