[Ci]Stosh|PuF......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Yeah Ghosty, That 56k server is a blast...

I am suprised how many good 56k players there are. I'm just an average player, on a constant quest for a competetive low ping server. Soon, hopefully very soon, I will shed this 56k albatross around my neck, and compete at the level I strive for. I've learned to play with what I have, and have learned much from my teammates and from this forum

I don't hang out in PuF, nor in the channels as much as I would like, due to real life, and clan responsibilities. <pimp Ci here> www.carpeimperium.com [/pimp Ci here> I am often on during the day, but evenings get kinda tight. Lately, I have been working on my new bot, I call it the NOSE DIVE IN THE LAVA bot, for some reason though, it only seems to work on Lava Giant. Oh well, soon it will be ready for download at <pimp Ci here> www.carpeimperium.com </pimp Ci here> ;)

My goals regarding UT have always been to:

Enjoy playing the game
Keep getting better and more competetive
Always try to help noobies, whether it's in-game, on the forums, or in the channels. If I jump into a server where somebody is getting owned, I'd rather jump to his side and show him how to compete, rather than just continue the slaughter. Often, You wont find that online. I never alias! What you see, is what I am. :)

You can usually find me online in #clanci, or on one of the following servers...

The WEB - unreal://209.83.223.253
The Stooges Fun House - unreal://65.9.33.254
Gamespy Speakeasy NYC (The toughest public US server I have played)
Cains Lair
SEI Data
56K Server

I may not beat ya.... but you'll know you've been in a fight!!! See ya online... and you better BRING IT ON!!!!
[

Last edited:

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Hey Stosh, good to see ya'. You'll be amazed when/if you finally get broadband. As much as a difference as you think it will make, it will be twice that. I never expected as big of a difference as I've noticed since joining the dark side. I was honestly playing some instagib one day shortly after getting DSL and hitting people to the point that I wondered if someone had installed an aimbot on my computer or something. Aim was always my weak point, now it's my strong point.

BTW: check out the 1v1 tourney thread here: http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=79682

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Re: Re: Yeah and another thing...

Originally posted by OshadowO
Haven't seen I_AM around the last couple of days in there either.

Sorry Shad, I'm offline this month...but I'll be coming back for ya in September!!! :)

Stosh oh Mr. Stosh is a wonderful guy.
So kind, he always says hi,
his clan, it's called Ci
an aimbot he can't deny.

-I_AM{skullface}

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
If you see him with a minigun(Stosh)...RUN!
I had half his ping and I had to keep running everytime I saw him with it...cept he had this lousy habit of following me:D
Word Up Bush hope things goin well for ya m8:)

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
That was a good 1on1 Shadowman :) I kept it real tight till the end.That's the first 1on1 I have played in awhile.

Mini has become my weapon of choice these days. People have gotten so good at dodging rockets and flak and I'm a bit slow on shock combos, and often miss my first shot (but I'm getting better). The only problem with the mini is that it goes through ammo really fast, so you have to learn to focus your aim quicker, and know the map really well.

If you can mow down a few people with the mini, then comes the fear factor. You opponent may alter his play, be less aggressive, when he's see's those bullets flying straight at him..

MagicDizk

P.F.M
Apr 11, 2000
Franklin, NC USA
I would like to thank Stosh and the other puffers that visit Magic’s 56K server and making it a top 50 DM server! (Ranked 41 for the quarter). We have some very good competition going on, so stop by and test your mad skillz.

Magic