Did anyone else DL these maps from PU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cornman

Are you afraid of corn? You should be.
Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
Remember--with his maps, there is usually TWO maps needed to run just one. They run off each other. I recommend getting all his maps aswell as the RAM 100 mod--It has all the StarWars characters and voices. And you need a good CPU to run his maps.

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
Yeah, but explains all that on the website. Thanks for the link 8-4-7-2. Now EVERYONE go get them so we can get some servers' going with them.
hehehe
Here's another pick to make you WANT IT!
DO YOU WANT IT! LOL
Yeah, Cornamn they aren't 100% perfect, but they are damn good. Way better than I could do.

Archmage[GDI]

Feb 13, 2001
Pittsburgh PA
Visit site
I too was blown away by the Star Wars maps, Naboo especially. My olnly complaint is that you can't jump from walkway to walkway in low gravity. I think it would be so much fun playin a low grav match in that room. Other than that, they're beautiful. I know, I know, I'm picky

Xinios

Jul 19, 2001
www.xtalistudios.250x.com
Only complaint i have about his maps is that in DM Naboo he reccomends 8-12 players but i have trouble finding action with 16 :D BTW can someone provide me the link for the RAM 100 mod?

Thanks

Xin

SyKoTiK

Jun 29, 2001
Visit site
There was very nice map I was playing on a custom map server.. It was called CTF-AcidPipe..I'm pretty sure you can get it from NaliCity, be sure to check it out :p