UT Texture Listing in Hardcopy Format

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[KMA]LazyMapper

Not Cliffy B
May 27, 2001
In Bed
Just a min...

Don't you need to upload plyrshp so that the package is complete? there are only red lights in coret_fx and there is blue in plyrshp
might want to deal with that

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Free offer

Originally posted by BitBasher

That's X-Vorlon technology. I could provide you with a jump-gate so you could enter hyper-space to obtain your very own rectangular-hole-punching-subsystem, but then the Vorlon high-command will come looking for me. ;)

BB.
Anyway Forget those Vorlons.
I know another faction that would be pleased to let you use such a technology for FREE(with little compensation later,but nothing important)
Just contact me.What is the thing you want more in the universe?I can have it for you.
What do you want?

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
Originally posted by Squirrel9
I am waiting for bitbasher to finnish compiling the files and when he is done he is gonna let me know and i will get them from him and get them on the web for everyone to grab.
As a matter of fact, I'm waiting for ME too! ;)

I wanted to get all the texture files tweaked over the weekend, but my weekend was shot by a wedding and a B5 event. Both were fun, but I didn't get to the texture files. :(

Anyways, I plan to work on them tonight, and tomorrow. Once I get them ready, if Squirrel9 can send me a site to upload them to, then they'll be ready for all.

Note to Squirrel... Do you want .PSP files or .JPG files? .PSP files are non-lossey and better quality. The .JPG files are slightly larger and suffer a bit of quality loss.

BB.

Squirrel9

Jan 30, 2001
Windsor Ontario
Visit site
Bitbasher

Whichever would be easiest for you would be good for me
i think.jpg would be better for most people but if you want to do both like bizkit said that is fine too. It does not matter to me.
Thanks
Squirrel

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
Ok, we're ready for prime-time!

I've tweaked the image files. All I really had to do was take large texture files and break them up into smaller files, so each single image file fits on one page. It's MUCH easier to print them this way.

Anyways, I've created 83 .JPG files, totalling 77MB. I've used .JPG compression level 1, since that will produce the least amount of noise in the images.

Lemme know where you want me to upload them to, and they they'll be on their way. If you want to email me, click on my link below and drill down to my email address on my page.

BB.

Squirrel9

Jan 30, 2001
Windsor Ontario
Visit site
oK bizkit
I have looked around for a free domain that will allow me to upload a big file and the largest i found was 3mb/file. That is too many files. I Have Decided that i am just going to give people access to my ftp to get the files for themselves. So just drop me an email at squirrel9@home.com or you and anyone else can get me on ICQ at 9389312 and i will give you a l/p and the info for my ftp. If i can find a website that will allow me to store these files on it would be great. I will keep looking but in the meantime contact me and i will hook ya up with the bitbasher Texture files.
:) :) :) :) :)

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
Originally posted by limpbizkit
i have an FTP with unlimited space, but i didnt think u were uploading it anywhere else

Are you refering to UnrealCore? My site is hosted by UC, but there is a limit (at least for me). When I do an ftp directory at UC, at the end of the listing, I get...

226-Maximum disk quota limited to 100000 Kbytes
Used disk quota 717 Kbytes, available 99282 Kbytes

Now, with 99Meg free, I *could* host the texture files, but only for a while, because once I start hosting my demo maps, etc, I'll be using up that free space pretty fast.

But, as far as I'm concerned, ANYONE can host the texture files, it doesn't have to be just one site. Oh, and if anyone gets them from Squirrel's site, feel free to host then yourselves, or to comment on them. If you notice and "glitches" in the textures, let me know so I can fix them.

BB.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
well yes im back again , and ive downloaded all the files, and for some reason the RAR files didnt appeal at the start of the download, so i downloaded each package individually, and at one stage i had a little production line goin, with printouts lying all over the place.

Its certainy much easier to find the textures i want, hey, Bit mabye u could make a JPEG for SGTech1, that were included with Bonus Pack 4....

Its obvious that i dont know when to quit.

well thx man , ur a great help!!:D
Thx to u to Squirrel

Last edited:

Squirrel9

Jan 30, 2001
Windsor Ontario
Visit site
Well Bizkit
I just need to know the UCC.exe command line that is used to extract the files and I could do it. And if anyone wants those textures that u know just give them the info for the FTP.

Thanks Again to Bitbasher

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
Originally posted by limpbizkit
Its certainy much easier to find the textures i want, hey, Bit mabye u could make a JPEG for SGTech1, that were included with Bonus Pack 4....
I will do SGTech1! Let me know if there are any other not-so-common .UTX files that you want done, and I'll do them too.
Originally posted by Squirrel9
I just need to know the UCC.exe command line that is used to extract the files and I could do it
The printable textures I used did NOT use the UCC command, primarily because UCC bombs on animated textures. To create the printable textures, I set my screen res really high (1600x1200), and used UED2 to show as many textures on the screen as possible, then I did a PrintScreen, and grabbed the capture in PSP, and then did final cleanup of the image. After I looked at as many UT texture viewers as possble, doing a PrintScreen ended up being the best way to get a printout of ALL textures, including a single frame of all animated textures.

BB.

Squirrel9

Jan 30, 2001
Windsor Ontario
Visit site
I just wanted to say that Bitbashers Idea is ingenious on getting the textures. Well anyways Bitbasher whatever texture packages you get asked to do you can upload them and they will be avail to anyone who wants them.

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
New Textures Ready!

Squirrel, I couldn't connect to your FTP site on saturday afternoon - must have been down.

Anyways, I've temporarily posted two new printer-ready texture files on my site here: SGTech1 and Factory

Once you add them to your collection, Squirrel, lemme know so I can nuke em from my site.

BB.