We are still in need of ppl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xian_EF

Sep 22, 2000
Visit site
Oky doky... I nooticed that about 30 people have viewed my topic... but I recieved no emails - YET!

If you are interested send me emails with samples of your work... if you didn't view my post here it is...

We are looking for talented people willing to join us...
We will launch a site soon dedicated to that wonderful game out there: Unreal Tournament.
We are looking for:
- scripters (mutators and game types)
- mappers (gothic maps, futuristic and space aps, as well as industrial maps)
- modellers (we are not necesarry looking for people who can model characters... for now... if you can do this we will require your services in the immidiate future... but for now we are looking for weapon modellers or pick-up modellers [pickup meaning INVISIBILITY, SHIELDBELT, relics... power-ups, in short, for example)
- texture artists: people who can make textures for weapons or power-ups... also, if you can skin any of the current models (male, female, boss, warboss II etc., you are gladly welcomed to the team... also textures for the above stated map types)
- sound experts (sounds for the above models: weapons and powerups... sound packages are welcomed... or map ambience)

Hoping you are interested...

my email: xian_ef@yahoo.com (scripting \ sounds \ maps)
my friend's: archonsl@yahoo.com (models \ textures \ maps)

alternative E-Ms (just in case)
xian@ironmaiden.com
archon@ironmaiden.com

PLZ write the "EF Team" topic\subject in the email

also, send attachments with your work... or samples at least with your work, otherwise your application will be ignored...

Texture ppl, I implore you, do not steal textures from other packs and take credit for it... sound ppl, do not take sounds from other games and take credit for them... if we wanted that we would have done it ourselves... scripters, send samples concerning new HUD layout, a basic mutator that changes gameplay or a new simple gametype...