Grand Theft Auto 5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StalwartUK

Feb 12, 2008
England
As long as it's not Liberty City again...

I wouldn't mind if they did something set outside the US for once. The London expansion for GTA 1 was pretty cool.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I've never played a GTA that I didn't like.
whatever they do with 5 I'm sure will be awesome.

but if it were up to me, I would revisit San Andreas with the updated graphics, mapping and physics engine. reintroduce planes (and skydiving) to the mix instead of just helicopters. create a much larger and more detailed LA, San Francisco, and Vegas. that would be super.

I doubt they'll do it.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Welp, the trailer is on the front of Rockstar Games.

Edit: found it on youtube
[M]http://youtu.be/QkkoHAzjnUs[/M]

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Well, at least Los Santos is confirmed (with the Vinewood sign). Also it looked like a Mt. Chiliad type mountain was shown as well as the desert, so it is possible the other places in San Andreas are also featured, but were missing from the trailer.

Still bummed that it isn't Vice City (to continue the rotation), but still am pretty excited.

Edit: Also I am still waiting to be able to play a female protagonist in the GTA series...

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Er7NJ.png

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
WTF U MEAN THE PROTAGNIST AINT A CLOWN WITH ELEFINTITIS AWW MAN WHAT A ****IN RIP I M NEVUR PLAYIN WUN OF YER GAYMES AGAIN ROCKSTUR

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I have a few of the GTA games. What happens is I get to a mission that is too hard to complete, I can't open up new areas of the maps, I get bored and I never finish the games.

I suppose if I could find some cheat codes to open the game up I would still be playing them but; not. I can't find cheats or other people's save games to open the game up. It's a shame because SA looked like it had some great areas in other parts of the map.

I still haven't finished any version of GTA although SA was packaged with a really nice hardback book.

Hot coffee anyone?

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I have a few of the GTA games. What happens is I get to a mission that is too hard to complete, I can't open up new areas of the maps, I get bored and I never finish the games.

Which missions do you speak of? Some were difficult to do, but none took more than 3 or 4 tries.

Last edited:

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
anyone who didn't enjoy GTA:SA should just stop playing games and then kill themselves
I disagree.

Anyone who didn't like GTA:SA (and I thought it was a good game up until I stopped playing) should find something else to play. It was a really well put together game but......

I still prefer FPS to TPS anyway.

[Edit]If you don't enjoy a game then why play it? That's just stupid.[/Edit]

Last edited:

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Hey cousin, let's go bowling!

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003