Name changing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I've had mine for a long time as well...i think i registered here to take part in some thread a few months back. My posts per day must be tiny.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Frostblood
I've had mine for a long time as well...i think i registered here to take part in some thread a few months back. My posts per day must be tiny.

posts per day? the post ho has a new aim!

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
Frostblood = 0.13 posts per day, lol. Makes me feel 1337 with 0.78. :D And I know it takes one hell of a long time to get very high when you've been registered for nearly 20 months.

Luggage

wins.
Apr 25, 2001
Germany
www.planetunreal.com
I used to be da Mr. I-Wear-Shorts-Because-They-Are-Much-More-Spacey, but last weekend I was SomeGuy[in_a_crowd]. I also call myself Jesus sometimes, but only when there are enough people to hear me...

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by @kuma
If I was in the right time zone for when this thing launched I would have snatched up all of your user names and sold them on ebay...

No matter. I got another. :p

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by Frostblood
I wonder where Aero is? and sven and grimm?:(

ohh I do belive that they are here.. (the walls have ears you know):cool:

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
I used to be Warhawk, but that was taken on this. I just just sat by and did nothing, hence my name now.

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Bot_40

Claw77 :)

ARGH, NO! I hate that name. I only had to use it on ezboard because I had a very old local ezboard account. And for some mysterious reason you can neither change nor delete your account. Clever buggers. :mad:

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
A wise choice

Wtf am i doing all the way out here in the middle of the desert?
Somebody call the cops, i need help, need help! i need help! *Runs about madly*