maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

I'd like to know which map is the most realistic one out there.

btw: for the mapmakers. What about creating an airplane (Lufthansa Landshut - GSG9)

G

Good question. I enjoy several, HouseAssault is my favorite, and can be used tactically more than most other maps. The size, the maneuvarability, its amazing.

DMRyan is also great, though there is no bot support. I really can't say what I like best, its just totally addictive.

Whoever made DMUrbanArenaSE is great too, they have made several maps and are all very realistic and excellent.

I listed some maps about a week or so ago, under the topic 'Where are all the new maps?' and all I really play are realistic maps, you could check it out.

CoffeyCan