[pet]Owl - u out there?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[tH]Silver

May 15, 2004
This was posted by [pet]Owl waaaay back: "...we have owned you twice in a row and will do it again and again over and over. the only thing you ever won was a 6v7 and even that was barely. And we have proof that you all used the cheats its in xmptv episode.so quit crying about that...."

" http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=142705 " post [#74]

I know i veeery late with this post (hate forums, thats why) but im just curious about the "proof!" =)
Hopefully Owl's out there someware, maybee his (still active) pal - gerbil can tell him to post here.

"All of u" - does it mean the whole of long forgotten tH or a few?
Cos i havent been active in forums etc and im to lazy to read all the topics..
Could anyone please tell me if i've been accused of "haxin" or what ever u call it...Would love to know =)

*To Admins* - Please dont delete it before i get an answer! If I get flamed or anything i dont give a rats a** =) Just fun to know! Just reinstalled xmp and would love to know if anyone "out there" thinks im a cheater =)

Mar 6, 2004
You're an idiot! stop posting this lame crap.

I ment Pinkey btw...no i ment Silver, honest. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Bleeder said:
BSG ripoff ^
Is that a problem? At least it doesn't get editted. I can say "frak the frakkin' frakker", and it won't end up looking like "**** the ****in' ****er".

Wait, what was the topic of this thread again? Oh yeah. Firefly in 3 days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.